C#,vb.net,MVC,Jquery,javascript,jscript,vbscript,html,vb,sharepoint,COM,WPF,WCF,Wwf,Asp,Asp.net,questions & answers,

Latest in Sports

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

C++ API in C#/VB.NET

In our project we need to integrate MainConcept SDK (is written in C++) used to encode live streaming video. We have to use MainConcept DirectShow filters in our C# application.
 
I already registered the filters using RegSvr32 on my machine .When I’m trying to set the value of the filters using the COM component  by Passing the structure as parameter to the  SetValue() Method  its giving me error: “Value does not fall within the expected range” .
 
 
Also when I do  CommitChanges() call that throws this exception: "Attempted to read or write protected memory.
 
If anybody has used the C++ API /Direct show filters in the C#  please suggest me the best approach to how to interact with the C++ filter in C# application.
 
Note: Please let me know if there is  any utility to convert C++ code to C#.

No comments:

Post a Comment